VarIntel, an innovative startup company focusing on software solutions for the oil and gas upstream industry, is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, and experienced Sales Manager to join our growing team. This role will focus on driving sales opportunities and growing market share for our subsurface and shale production optimization software solutions.
- Generate and close sales opportunities to support our subsurface software packages.
- Listen to customer needs and define solutions in a consultative manner while selling our software and associated implementation services.
- Regularly call on the headquarters and gas companies of our prospective customers to establish strong relationships and build our client base.
- Achieve sales targets and contribute to our company’s overall growth and success.
- Proactively reach out to prospects, sometimes through cold calls, and foster relationships that lead to sales.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience in sales or a similar role.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience specifically in Oil and Gas sales.
- Proven proficiency in selling software licenses and implementation services.
- Demonstrated ability to sell at ‘C’ Level and Senior Management Levels.
- Proven experience in working with technical resources and sales management.
- Strong ability to identify customer needs and opportunities and offer tailored solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple threads simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States.
What We Offer:
At VarIntel, we value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and an opportunity to be part of a startup that’s making a significant impact in the oil and gas industry.
If you believe you’re the right fit for this role and are excited about the opportunity to make a measurable impact on our company and the industry at large, apply today!
VarIntel is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Applications will remain open until the position is filled.